It’s a marriage made in heaven! A sublime pairing. Pomegranate molasses and chocolate sauce.
pomegranate molasses is made by reducing pomegranate juice to a thick, intensely flavored syrup. It is tangy and a little musky with a fruity flavor, which provides a sweet-tart counterpoint to the chocolate’s bitter richness.
This finger-licking smooth and velvety pomegranate chocolate sauce is divine drizzled over ice cream, brownies, pancakes or whatever your heart desires.
Pomegranate Chocolate Sauce
This finger-licking smooth and velvety pomegranate chocolate sauce is divine drizzled over ice cream or whatever your heart desires.Print Pin Rate
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 25 g butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 cup water
- In a small saucepan blend the cornflour and cocoa powder with the 1/3 cup of water to make a smooth paste.
- Over a medium heat, stir in 2/3 cup of water, sugar and butter until the mixture boils and thickens, about 10 minutes.
- Add the vanilla essence, pomegranate molasses and stir in.
Calories: 419kcalCarbohydrates: 55gProtein: 4gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 15gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 178mgPotassium: 339mgFiber: 8gSugar: 34gVitamin A: 625IUCalcium: 41mgIron: 3mg