Planning a party and want a unique non-alcoholic option? Try serving a mango lassi, your party’s signature drink that’s also kid-friendly!
Keep in mind that in the southern hemisphere, the seasons are reversed compared to the northern hemisphere. For example, in New Zealand, December brings summer while the rest of the world embraces winter holidays.
This unique timing allows people in New Zealand to savor outdoor activities like surfing, sports, and BBQ parties.
And when it comes to a summer Christmas, a cool drink is the perfect complement to the festivities!
Mango lassi is a delightful blend of mango pulp and natural yogurt, creating an intriguing yet irresistibly creamy and heavenly yogurt-based mango milkshake.
It’s a unique and excellent flavor combination that’s anything but ordinary!
- 500 g yogurt (plain natural yogurt)
- 500 g mango pulp (canned )
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 1 scoop ice cream (optional)
- Put mango, yogurt, salt into a blender and blend for 2 minutes.
- Serve chilled with a scoop of vanilla or mango ice cream on top, drizzle with some mango pulp