Heaven on earth, in a mug. If loving you is wrong, I don’t wanna be right.
Indulge yourself with this divine port wine hot chocolate drink and trust me, it’s worth every calorie!
There are some flavor combinations that are simply meant to be. Chocolate and wine? They’re like a match made in heaven.
This rich and velvety hot chocolate recipe takes your regular cocoa to a whole new level. It’s the kind of drink that warms your soul and makes you forget about your troubles.
So, if you’ve ever wondered whether a hot chocolate could be worth every calorie, wonder no more.
This divine port wine hot chocolate is here to prove that some indulgences are absolutely worth it. Treat yourself, because life’s too short to deny your taste buds a little slice of heaven. Cheers to love in a mug!
chocolate port wine recipe
- 100 g chocolate (70% dark , finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup port wine
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- Warm the milk in a pan over a medium heat and stir in the chocolate, cocoa powder,vanilla extract, sugar and salt until the chocolate has melted
- Add the port wine and serve