Every bite-sized of this pork belly wrap is bursting with intense flavors and satisfying textures, from the refreshing lettuce, crunch and zingy kimchi, and sweet-hot-salty Korean chili paste, to the hot and crispy pork belly. These Korean pork belly wraps are easy, healthy, and delicious.
Pork Belly Lettuce Wraps
- 500 g pork belly stripes
- 10 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 100 g Korean season bean paste (Sunchang Samjang)
- 3-5 garlic cloves (cut to slices)
- 2 chili (cut to slices)
- 1 cup Korean kimchi
- season the pork belly with some salt and place them onto a non-stick pan over medium heat. Fry each side until sizzling and slightly browned (no oil needed). Cut the pork belly stripes to the bite sizes.
- Put a leaf of lettuce in your palm, add two pieces of pork belly to it, then add a dollop of Korean bean paste, a slice of garlic, some kimchi and a piece of chili pepper. Wrap it up into a small packet and pop it into your mouth.