Are you looking for the best food to power your body? We have a delicious recipe, high in nutrients, that can assist you in meeting your daily goals.
This shredded chicken salad bursts with nutritious ingredients, delicious flavors and textures. It’s super healthy, full of protein and TASTES AMAZING!
You simply hand-pull the tender poached chicken, shred some veggies, drizzle with a punchy peanut dressing and top with crunchy peanuts and coriander. The meal is done.
A healthy and vibrant dish that is high in protein and big in flavor!
Shredded Chicken Salad
- 200 g chicken breast
- 1 cup shredded cucumber
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- 1/3 cup roasted peanut (roughly crushed)
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 6 tablespoon warm water (or oil)
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon sesame oil
- poached the chicken breast: Place a large pot with water (enough water to cover the chicken by 5cm, about 2 finger joints) over a medium-high heat and bring just to the boil. Add the chicken pieces and boil for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat, covered and poach for 20 minutes. Test if the chicken is done by taking a chopstick or a fork and poking it into the thigh. If the juices run clear, the chicken is done. Hand pull the chicken into long pieces
- Combine peanut butter, warm water, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Place the shredded chicken meat, cucumber, carrot, coriander and peanuts in a mixing bowl, pour over the dressing then toss well. Serve immediately.