It is another way to eat your favourite steaks and turn them into a healthy meal to share with your loved ones.
The steaks are cooked to a perfect pinkie colour and then mixed with coriander and crushed peanuts. The dressing is simple, tangy and flavourful, made with sesame oil, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce and sugar. Sprinkle some chilli flakes if you can take the heat.
This delicious steak salad is a fast-cooking and healthy meal. It is perfect for your low-carb diet.
- Eye fillet is the most tender of all cuts of beef. Its butter-like texture is perfect for this recipe. Other cuts might get too chewy. Slice them as thin as possible if you can’t find the beef eye fillets.
- You can use a food processor to crush the peanuts.
- 300 g beef eye fillets
- 3/4 cup chopped coriander
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes (optional)
- Preparing: Use the rolling pin or food processor to crush the peanuts. chop the coriander. Mix the sesame oil, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce and sugar in a small bowl.
- Cooking the steaks: Season the steaks with a pinch of salt on both sides. Add the olive oil to the frying pan over medium heat. Cook each steak for about 4.5 to 5 minutes. Slice the steaks.
- Mixing the ingredients: Mix the peanuts, coriander, sliced steaks and dressing. Sprinkle some chilli flakes (optional). Serve.