Discover the perfect blend of East and West in this finger-licking, delicious prawn dish! Infused with aromatic coriander, garlic, and butter, these succulent prawns will impress your friends and family. With a delightful Asian twist, this fragrant and fresh recipe is a surefire way to elevate your dining experience.
The star of this dish is the coriander garlic butter sauce, which adds a burst of flavor to the prawns. Coriander, also known as cilantro, is a herb that is widely used in various cuisines around the world for its fresh and citrusy flavor. Combined with minced garlic and melted butter, it creates a heavenly sauce that elevates the prawns to a whole new level of deliciousness.
Try it now and experience the best of both worlds!
Ingredients for Coriander Garlic Butter Prawns:
Preparing this mouthwatering dish with these simple steps:
Step 1: Prepare the Prawns
Start by preparing the fresh prawns. Peel and devein them, leaving the tails intact for presentation. If desired, you can remove the tails for easier eating.
Step 2: Fry the garlic
Fry the garlic in a blend of oil and butter until it turns a light golden color.
Step 3: Cook the prawns
Add the prawns to the pan, season with a pinch of salt and pepper, and fry until the prawns turn a beautiful pink color.
Step 4: Add coriander and serve
Remove the pan from the heat, gently stir in the fresh coriander, and get ready to serve this delightful dish!
Q: Can I adjust the seasoning in coriander garlic butter prawns?
Q: What type of prawns are best for this recipe?
Q: What to serve with this Coriander Garlic Butter Prawns?
This dish is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner or a special occasion meal. So why wait? Head to your kitchen and give this amazing recipe a try. Your taste buds will thank you!
You might also like:
Coriander garlic butter prawns
- 500 g prawns (medium to large)
- 8 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- Prepare the Prawns: Peel,cut and devein prawns, leaving the tails intact for presentation.
- Fry the garlic: Heat the oil and butter over medium heat in a saucepan and add garlic until it is lightly golden.
- Cook the prawns: Add the prawns to the pan, season with a little salt and pepper and fry till the prawns are fully pink (about 1-2 minutes).
- Add coriander and serve: Turn off the heat, stir in the coriander and serve.
- Leaving the tails intact for presentation. If desired, you can remove the tails for easier eating.
- It is recommended to use whole, unpeeled prawns (frozen or fresh) for the best flavour.