who likes to spend all of their time cooking up a hundred dishes!? For these busy weekdays, an easy, low stress and nutritionally balanced meal makes a great shortcut when you don’t have much time to spend in the kitchen.
This beef noodle stir fry recipe combines a variety of textures while balances out the nutrients your body needs with carbohydrate, fiber and protein. The colourful capsicum enhances the flavour of the beef mince as well as adds to the presentation. The glass noodles are very versatile and can quickly absorb the sauce and flavours without losing the gelatinous and bouncy texture. The delightful nutty sesame seeds and sesame oil just add another layer of flavours to this delicious dish.
Wth the fast-cooking ingredients and tons of flavours this beef noodle stir fry is a quick and easy dinner idea that your family will enjoy.
- You can replace the beef mince with pork or chicken mince.
- Glass noodles work the best in this recipe but you can use other types of noodles.
- Soak the glass noodles in the cold water for about 15 minutes. Do not use the warm or hot water as they might overcook the noodles.
- Once the noodles are softened in the cold water, You can cut the noodles with the scissors into about 10-15 cm length so they are easy to cook and eat.
Beef noodle stir fry
- 100 g glass noodles
- 200 g beef mince
- 2-3 capsicum (sliced)
- 4-5 clove garlic (minced)
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Preparing: Soak the glass noodles in the cold water for 15 minutes or until soften. Mix soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine and 6 tablespoons of water in a smal bowl.
- Add the oil, beef mince and galic in an non-stick pan over medium heat and cook until the beef and garlic minces are slightly browned. Add 3 tablespoons of the mixed sauce then cook for one minute until it sizzles.
- Add the sliced capsicums and cook for a minute. Stir in the glass noodles and the rest of the sauce, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the glass noodles are soften. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.