Color me healthy! Eat colorful foods for better health.
This salmon salad bowl is packed with the array of fiber, vitamins and minerals, which nourish your body and make you lose weight quickly, without hunger. It is light and beyond flavorful. Healthy food that doesn’t compromise taste.
- 200g fresh salmon, cut to 2cm cubes
- ¾ cup of shredded purple cabbage
- ½ cup of diced avocado
- ½ cup of shredded carrot
- ½ cup of diced orange
- 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of toasted peanuts (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of soy source
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- In a medium sized bowl mix together salmon, avocado, carrot, cabbage and orange
- Whisk the soy sauce, Balsamic vinegar and sesame oil in a small bowl
- Drizzle the salad bowl with the dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds and peanuts.