It is a super easy way to jazz up plain potatoes any day of the week that the whole family will love.
It only takes a few basic pantry ingredients to give these baby potatoes a punch of flavor and texture. Loading them with butter, garlic, fresh coriander, and crispy bacon, and pan-frying them to form the buttery golden crust is arguably more delicious.
Pan Fried Baby Potatoes
- 400 g baby potatoes
- 4 strips smoked bacon (cut into 2 cm pieces)
- 3 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cover potatoes with cold water in a pot, cook and boil until almost tender, 10 minutes. Drain the potatoes and cut into halves.
- In non-stick frying pan over medium heat, add oil and bacon. Cook until lightly golden, set aside the bacon.
- Add the butter, and the potatoes to the frying pan. cut-side-down in one layer. When they are nice and brown, turn the potatoes over. cook until golden brown on the second side
- Add in the chopped garlic and bacon, cook till garlic turn golden.
- Turn the heat off, stir in corriander and serve