It is a super easy way to jazz up the plain potatoes any day of the week that the whole family will love.
It only takes a few basic pantry ingredients to give these baby potatoes a punch of flavor and texture. Loading them with butter, garlic, fresh coriander and crispy bacon, and pan frying them to form the buttery golden crust is arguably more delicious.
Pan Fried Baby Potatoes
- 400 g baby potatoes
- 4 strips smoked bacon (cut into 2 cm pieces)
- 3 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cover potatoes with cold water in a pot, cook and boil until almost tender, 10 minutes. Drain the potatoes and cut into halves.
- In non-stick frying pan over medium heat, add oil and bacon. Cook until lightly golden, set aside the bacon.
- Add the butter, and the potatoes to the frying pan. cut-side-down in one layer. When they are nice and brown, turn the potatoes over. cook until golden brown on the second side
- Add in the chopped garlic and bacon, cook till garlic turn golden.
- Turn the heat off, stir in corriander and serve