Ever wished you could enjoy the tasty Nando’s peri-peri chicken without leaving your house?
Well, now you can! Here’s how to recreate that Nando’s magic right in your own kitchen.
Making Nando’s peri-peri chicken at home is not only fun but also incredibly tasty.
With a few simple ingredients, a bit of time, and some fresh additions, you can enjoy that unique peri-peri flavor anytime you want.
So, get cooking and treat your taste buds to a delicious homemade meal that’s even better than what you’d find in the restaurant!
Nando’s Peri-Peri Chicken
- 400 g boneless chicken
- 100 g Nando’s peri-peri chicken marinade source
- 2 tbsp coriander (roughly chopped)
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 lemon
- 2 fresh chilli (chopped (optional))
- Add the chicken to a zip-closed bag and pour the marinade over top. Close the top and toss the chicken. Marinate overnight.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick fry pan over medium heat, place chicken pieces in and cook until fully cooked and golden brown about 10 minutes.
- Stir in coriander and chili and Serve with the lemon wedges