Nando’s chicken is so mouth-watering, one bite is all it takes to get hooked. You can easily recreate it at home with Nando’s marinate source whilst making it as spicy as you want.
This speedy recipe requires only 15 minutes or less of hands-on work. Spice up your weeknight dinner with this tangy and flavorful Nando’s peri-peri chicken!
- 400g boneless chicken
- 100g Nando’s peri-peri chicken marinade source
- a small bunch of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- one lemon
- 2 fresh chilli, chopped (optional)
- Add the chicken to a zip-closed bag and pour the marinade over top. Close the top and toss the chicken. Marinate overnight.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick fry pan over medium heat, place chicken pieces in and cook until fully cooked and golden brown about 10 minutes.
- Stir in coriander and chili and Serve with the lemon wedges