Most families need a good stash of quick and healthy dinner recipes. Fried rice is the ultimate easy one-pot meal that we can do to get creative with the leftovers.
This is a variation of everyone’s favor fried rice from good to wow with this sweet soy sauce. You are well- positioned for fail-proof dinner delight.
The great fried rice dish starts with the cooked long grain rice. For the best result, make sure the rice is slightly under cooked and chilled, making it easier to separate and decreasing the chances of turning out mushy.
Garlic sprouts have a mild garlic flavor. They are sweet and crunchy. Get a bunch of them from the Asian groceries. It is a good source of fiber.
Fried Rice With Chorizo And Garlic Sprouts
This is a variation of everyone’s favor fried rice from good to wow with this sweet soy sauce. You are well- positioned for fail-proof dinner delight.Print Pin Rate
- 1.5 cup long grain rice
- 1.5 cups water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 200 g garlic sprouts (cut into 2cm pieces)
- 100 g Chorizo (sliced)
- 3 tablespoon Lee Kum Kee sweet soy sauce
- Combine water and rice in a rice cooker. Cover and cook according to manufacturer's instructions. Once the rice is done cooking, lift the lid to cool it off and let the steam escape.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the eggs,break the egg yolks and stir fry until they are semi-cooked. Stir in Chorizo and cook until until lightly browned.
- Turn up the heat, add the cooked rice, garlic sprouts and sweet soy sauce and mix well. Stir every 30 seconds or more for a light golden crust forms and add about two tablespoon of water to keep moist. Cook for 5-10 mins depends on your highest stove temperature and serve.
Hi! The eggs isnt in the ingridients-list, how many should it be? 😊
Ooops, Just added it in. 2 to 3 eggs. Thanks 🙂