Discover the perfect blend of East and West in this finger-licking, delicious prawn dish! Infused with aromatic coriander, garlic, and butter, these succulent prawns will impress your friends and family. With a delightful Asian twist, this fragrant and fresh recipe is a surefire way to elevate your dining experience.
The star of this dish is the coriander garlic butter sauce, which adds a burst of flavor to the prawns. Coriander, also known as cilantro, is a herb that is widely used in various cuisines around the world for its fresh and citrusy flavor. Combined with minced garlic and melted butter, it creates a heavenly sauce that elevates the prawns to a whole new level of deliciousness.
Try it now and experience the best of both worlds!
In this post: Everything you need for Coriander Garlic Butter Prawns
Ingredients for coriander garlic butter prawns
Make coriander garlic butter prawns
Ingredients for Coriander Garlic Butter Prawns:
Preparing this mouthwatering dish with these simple steps:
Step 1: Prepare the Prawns
Start by preparing the fresh prawns. Peel and devein them, leaving the tails intact for presentation. If desired, you can remove the tails for easier eating.
Step 2: Fry the garlic
Fry the garlic in a blend of oil and butter until it turns a light golden color.
Step 3: Cook the prawns
Add the prawns to the pan, season with a pinch of salt and pepper, and fry until the prawns turn a beautiful pink color.
Step 4: Add coriander and serve
Remove the pan from the heat, gently stir in the fresh coriander, and get ready to serve this delightful dish!
A: Yes, you can adjust the seasoning of coriander garlic butter prawns to suit your taste preferences. Add more or less salt and pepper according to your liking.
A: While it may be convenient to use frozen peeled prawns, it is recommended to use whole, unpeeled prawns (frozen or fresh) for the best flavor. Unpeeled prawns have more flavor intact and don’t lose any during the factory process, resulting in a more delicious dish.
A: This dish can be served with rice, used as a topping for noodle soup, or used as a flavorful filling for sandwiches. The versatility of this dish allows for creative serving options to suit your taste preferences and meal ideas.
This dish is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner or a special occasion meal. So why wait? Head to your kitchen and give this amazing recipe a try. Your taste buds will thank you!
Coriander garlic butter prawns
- 500 g prawns (medium to large)
- 8 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- Prepare the Prawns: Peel,cut and devein prawns, leaving the tails intact for presentation.
- Fry the garlic: Heat the oil and butter over medium heat in a saucepan and add garlic until it is lightly golden.
- Cook the prawns: Add the prawns to the pan, season with a little salt and pepper and fry till the prawns are fully pink (about 1-2 minutes).
- Add coriander and serve: Turn off the heat, stir in the coriander and serve.
- Leaving the tails intact for presentation. If desired, you can remove the tails for easier eating.
- It is recommended to use whole, unpeeled prawns (frozen or fresh) for the best flavour.
More delicious prawn recipes:
Prawns and Eggs (easy weekday meals, kids will love this)
Chinese fried prawns (Quick and easy Chinese stir fry)
Prawns With Spicy Tomato Sauce (Add a bit of spiciness to your dish!)
You might also like:Save