East meets west, yummy meets delicious! Impress your friends and family with this finger licking delicious prawns aromatized with coriander, garlics and butter. It is fragrant and fresh with a delightful Asian edge.
Coriander Garlic Butter Prawns
- 500g large whole prawns
- 8 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Turn the prawn over so it is belly side up. Cut through the prawn belly and remove the vein.
- Heat the oil and butter over medium heat and add garlic until it is lightly golden.
- Add the prawns to the pan, season with a little salt and pepper and fry till prawns are fully pink (about 1-2 minutes).
- Turn off the heat, stir in the coriander and serve.