Did you know that clams are packed with health benefits? They are an excellent source of iron and protein, while also being low in fats, making them a great addition to any diet.
To ensure the best results with this dish, timing is crucial. Clams will only open up when they are fully cooked, and overcooking them can make them tough and hard to chew.
Since clams are naturally salty, it is unnecessary to include additional salt in this recipe.
- 500 g clams
- 200 g pasta
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 5 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander
- Boil the water in a large pot for the pasta and have it ready just a bit before the clams,
- Heat the oil and butter over a medium heat in a saucepan. Add the garlic and fried untill slightly golden,
- Add the clams and white wine and cook untill clams open,
- Drain the pasta and mix with the clams,
- Stir in the herbs and serve.