Having a quick and easy stir fry recipe in your cooking arsenal is always helpful. If you happen to have some bacon and celery that have been sitting in your fridge for a while, it’s the perfect opportunity to give them new life by stir-frying them and creating a dish that will make your taste buds dance with delight.
Mastering this dish is as easy as cooking bacon and eggs for breakfast.
- 3-4 pieces streaky bacon – cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 stalks of celery, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons of roasted peanuts
- 4 tablespoons of cooking oil
- Cook the bacon with the oil in a nonstick skillet over high heat until the bacon is lightly brown. Stir in the garlic for another minute,
- Stir in the celery for 2 minutes until the celery is tender,
- sprinkle the peanuts on top of the serving.