When schedules are packed and time is tight for meal preparation, what you need is a quick and easy meal like this beef rice bowl recipe, that’s healthy, kid-friendly without compromising on the delicious taste.
This recipe calls for the thinly sliced and well marbled beef, which can be found in the frozen section of Asian supermarkets. The beef is cut into the paper-thin slices so that it will cook quicker while still having enough surface area to absorb the flavours.
This beef rice bowl is a delicious easy meal with lots of flavour. The sweet lightly caramelised onion balances the salty earthiness of the soy sauce. And the finely chopped coriander adds a nice freshness and lifts the flavour.
- The red onion is slightly sweeter and more delicate in flavour.
- No need to thaw the beef. Cut each slice of beef in half which makes the meat slices conveniently one-bite sized.
- Cook the egg until it is done to your liking.
Quick And Easy Beef Rice Bowl
- 250 g beef slices (cut each piece into half)
- 1 red onion (cut into slices)
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoon rice wine
- 1.5 tablespoon sauce soy
- 3 tablespoon oil
- In a non-stick pan over the medium heat, add oil, onion, beef, rice wine and sauce soy. Mix well all the ingredients and cook with the led on for about 10 minutes until it is sizzling.
- Take off the led, stir in the coriander and add the eggs. Let it sizzling and cook the eggs to your liking. Serve with the rice.
Other 10 minutes quick recipes: