Have you ever heard of Panna Cotta? It’s an Italian dessert that caught my eye for its unique name, which means “cooked cream”. Typically, it’s accompanied by tangy berries that balance out the sweetness and a touch of chocolate to enhance the flavors.
I find the various layers of taste, from creamy to rich, sweet to sour, to be reminiscent of life itself. Whenever I indulge in this creamy delight, I take a moment to savor the present and appreciate the little things in life.
- Stir in one and a half teaspoons of gelatin powder to 3 tablespoons of warm water until it is fully dissolved.
- In a saucepan, mix and stir 250ml cream, 150 ml coconut cream, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract over medium heat to boil.
- Pour the dissolved gelatin into the cream mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour into the cups then chill them in the fridge overnight.
- To serve, warm the cups with warm water for 20 seconds so the outside layer of the custard melts and you can unmold each onto the plate.
Panna Cotta 是一道很受欢迎的意大利甜点，名字的意思就是煮熟的奶冻。类似于奶油布丁。通常和莓子，巧克力酱一起食用。甜而浓郁的巧克力和奶香，加上一点莓子的涩和酸甜，这就是生活的滋味。
- 将1 ½ 茶匙的凝胶粉末放入3勺热水中搅拌至完全融化，
- 将250毫升奶油，150毫升椰浆，两勺糖, 一茶匙香草精在锅中中火搅拌，煮至轻微沸腾，