This apple and potato salad is a true delight. Every bite offers a variety of textures and flavors, from the sweet crunch of the apples to the tangy vinegar and creamy garlic mayonnaise. The tender potatoes add to the overall deliciousness of the dish.
* 500g potatoes
* 2 apples, cored and cut into 1/2″ chunks (leave the peel on)
* 2 boiled eggs
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* a pinch of salt
* 1 teaspoon of sugar
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
* 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
* Boil the potatoes gently in salted water until tender. Peel potatoes and cut them into diced pieces.
* Mix the dressing with chopped boiled eggs, apples, and potatoes.
* Add your favorite herbs before serving.