A quick and easy stir fry is always a handy recipe to have. You might have bacon and celery hibernating in your fridge for a while. It is time to pull them out, stir fry and make each piece skip and dance.
If you can manage to cook bacon and egg for a typical breakfast, you can master this dish.
- 3-4 pieces streaky bacon – cut to 1 inch pieces
- 4 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons of roasted peanuts
- 4 tablespoons of cooking oil
- Cook the bacon with the oil in a nonstick skillet over high heat until the bacon is lightly brown. Stir in the garlic for another minute,
- Stir in the celery for 2 minutes until the celery is tender,
- sprinkle the peanuts on top of serving.