Foods contain combinations of nutrients and other healthful substances. No single food can supply all in the amounts you need. The more variety in your diet, the more likely you are to get adequate nutrients and fiber.
These all-in-one beef soup is hearty and health. It only takes 15 minutes to prepare. 2 hours slow cooking for flavors to mingle, merge and intensify into an irresistible combination.
- 500g gravy beef, cut into bite-size pieces.
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoon of all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon of oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups of water
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add beef and stir frequently until all browned.
- Stir in garlic, onion, potatoes, carrot, celery and tomatoes. Add water, flour,bay leaves, salt and pepper. Cover with a lid and simmer for two hours.