We are living in a world that is fast-paced and spending too much time working for the future. What we truly have is the present moment. Take a better break and embrace where we are. “Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have”
These bite-sized chicken pieces are perfect for finger food or your party snacks and will become legendary at your table.
- Boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Smokey bacon stripes, cut into thirds
- Garnish: cream cheese, micro-green and eatable flowers.
- Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden pick.
- Bake at 250° for about 15-20 minutes, turning it over about halfway through.
- 放入烤箱，250 度，烤15-20分钟。或者用不粘锅和油煎成两面略焦即可。