These apple potato salad is sure a delight. Each bite is filled with an array of textures and flavors, the sweet crunch of the apples, the tang of vinegar and the creaminess of the garlic mayonnaise and fork-tender potatoes all take a turn.
* 500g potatoes
* 2 apples, cored and cut into 1/2″ chunks (leave the peel on)
* 2 boiled eggs
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* a pinch of salt
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
* 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
* Boil the potatoes gently in salted water until tender. Peel potatoes and cut into diced pieces.
* Mix the dressing with chopped boiled eggs, apple and potato.
* Add your favor herbs before serving.