- Three 1/3 cups of sauce: soy sauce, rice wine and sesame oil.
- Add diced chicken, 3-5 pieces of ginger, 3-5 whole garlics and three 1/3 cups of sauce together on high heat.
- Cook all until the liquid dried out and start sizzling. Make sure the chicken is fully cooked.
- You can add spring onion and toasted sesame seeds for the nice presentation.
- Decide how much soy sauce you need, usually one shot of soy sauce per chicken breast, then add the same amount of rice wine and seasme oil accordingly.
- Bigger diced pieces for the tender chicken, smaller ones for deep fried taste.